10: "Look sir, droids!"
9: No time travellers picking up their own heads!
8: No alternate universes!
7: No transporters to save your butt at the last minute!
6: Aliens with makeup somewhere besides their foreheads!
5: Starship battles in three dimensions!
4: War, not neutral zones!
3: No ultra-powerful aliens with one-letter names!
2: No holodecks for lame plot ideas invented by actors!
1: Leia in the harem girl outfit at Jabba's!
10: Two words: Boba Fett.
9: The guns are real English Sterling machine guns and German Mausers...not dustbusters!
8: Ten Forward doesn't have a cool Bith band!(Heck--they couldn't even get Max Rebo to play there!)
7: I bet Grand Admrial Thrawn could have defeated the Borg at Wolf 359!
6: ST's bald captain--covered in cyberenetics--was only the spokesmind for the Borg. Lando's bald right-hand man, with just a cool walkman on his head, had the entirety of Cloud City at his every command.
5: "Darth Vader, Dark Lord of the Sith" sounds cooler than "Captain Jean-Luc Picard."
4: Imperial and rebel uniforms actualy have POCKETS!
3: The Federation has ships named Voyager, Reliant, and Enterprise...the Empire has ships named Devistator, Avenger, and Executor!
2: Star Trek robots can not use contractions and have trouble with emotions. Star Wars robots can speak over 6 million forms of communication fluently and whistle to themselves just because they can.
1: Captain Picard only cried like a baby in a vinyard after turning evil and being rescued. Anakin Skywalker kicked the Supreme Ruler of the Galaxy's ass!
10) In the Star Wars Universe weapons are rarely, if ever, set on "stun."
9) The Enterprise needs a huge engine room with an anti-matter unit and a crew of 20 just to go into warp --- The Millennium Falcon does the same thing with R2-D2 and a Wookie.
8) After resisting the Imperial torture droid and Darth Vader, Princess Leia still looked fresh and desirable --- After pithy Cardassian starvation torture, Picard looked like hell.
7) One word: Lightsabers.
6) Darth Vader could choke the entire Borg empire with one glance.
5) The Death Star doesn't care if a world is class "M" or not.
4) Luke Skywalker is not obsessed with sleeping with every alien he encounters.
3) Jabba the Hutt would eat Harry Mudd for trying to cut in on his action..
2) The Federation would have to attempt to liberate any ship named "Slave I".
1) Picard pilots the Enterprise through asteroid belts at one-quarter impulse power --- Han Solo floors it.